Sunday 12 June 2011

San Francisco First Impressions

To be massively British about it, rather delightful. It's really really beautiful, wandering around without any particular agenda is really quite satisfying. Fabulous architecture keeps popping up although is occasionally interspersed with odd concrete bunker like buildings. What does appear strange to me is the amount of colour and pride in murals and buildings, it's very different from anywhere else I've seen so far. For a Sunday stroll about I don't particularly know where I am and am content with that. For all of you who know my famously bad sense of direction well the US caters for me, grid like streets and road signs everywhere telling you where to go - I may be speaking too soon can anyone sense one of those Alex getting lost moments coming up...

No comments:

Post a Comment